If you are looking for a way to create stunning and realistic images without any hassle, you might want to check out Midjourney. Midjourney platform that uses artificial intelligence to generate photorealistic images from simple sketches or descriptions.
You can use Midjourney to create images for your personal or professional projects, such as logos, posters, flyers, illustrations, and more. In this article, we will show you how to use Midjourney’s free trial to create your own amazing images in minutes.
What is Midjourney and why use it?
Midjourney, like OpenAI’s DALL·E, is an AI art generator using a powerful neural network to create realistic images from text prompts. It enables you to unleash your imagination by generating landscapes, animals, portraits, logos, and more. Enhance existing images, mix them, or create grids of variations effortlessly.
Midjourney is a great tool for anyone who wants to unleash their creativity and have fun. You can use it for personal or professional purposes, such as making art, designing logos, creating memes, or generating content. You can also use it to learn more about AI and art, or just to explore the endless possibilities of visual imagination.
How to join Midjourney free trial?
To use Midjourney free trial, you need to have a Discord account. Discord is a social platform that allows you to chat with other users over voice, video, or text. You can also join various servers that are dedicated to different topics or communities.
To create a Discord account, you need to visit the Discord website and download the app or use it on your browser. You need to enter your date of birth, email address, and username. You will also need to verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to you.
Once you have a Discord account, you need to join the Midjourney server. To do that, you need to go to the Midjourney website and click on “Join beta”. You will be redirected to the Discord app or website, where you will see an invitation link. Click on “Accept Invite” and you will be added to the server.
To use Midjourney free trial, you need to go to one of the #newbies channels. These are channels where new users are allowed to interact with the Midjourney bot, which is the AI that generates the images. There are several #newbies channels available, so choose the one that is less crowded.
How to use the /imagine command?
The /imagine command is the main command that allows you to generate an image from a text prompt. To use it, you need to type “/imagine” followed by a space and then your prompt. The AI will use your prompt to take a picture for you. For example: /imagine a blue whale swimming in the ocean.
/imagine a blue whale swimming in the ocean
After you enter your prompt, you need to wait for a few seconds or minutes, depending on the server load and the complexity of your prompt. The Midjourney bot will reply with a message that contains an image that matches your prompt. You can click on the image to see it in full size.
The image will be generated in a 4×4 grid, which means you will get 16 variations of the same prompt. You can choose the one you like best or use the /grid command to create more variations. You can use the /grid command as many times as you want until you find the perfect image for your prompt.
How to use the /grid command?
The /grid command allows you to create a grid of images with different variations of the same prompt. You can use it to explore different possibilities, find the best option, or create a collage. To use the /grid command, you need to type “/grid” followed by a space and then your prompt. For example:
/grid a blue whale swimming in the ocean
The prompt should be the same as the one you used for the /imagine command. The Midjourney bot will reply with a message that contains a grid of images that are different from the ones you got before. You can click on the image to see it in full size.
The grid will have 16 images by default, but you can change the number by adding a parameter after your prompt. For example: /grid a blue whale swimming in the ocean 9. can also use the grid to get more ideas and inspiration for your image. The grid is a useful tool to help you create amazing images with Midjourney.
This will create a grid of 9 images instead of 16. You can choose any number between 1 and 64, depending on how many versions of the image you want to see. However, you should keep in mind that larger grids will take longer to generate and may reduce the quality of the images.
How to use the /upscale command?
The /upscale command allows you to enhance the resolution and quality of an image. You can use it to make your image look sharper, clearer, and more detailed. To use the /upscale command, you need to type “/upscale” followed by a space and then your image URL. For example:
The image URL should be the one that you got from the Midjourney bot when you used the /imagine or /grid command. You can copy and paste it from the message or from your browser. The Midjourney bot will reply with a message that contains an upscaled version of your image. You can click on the image to see it in full size.
The upscaled image will have four times the resolution of the original image, which means it will be 512×512 pixels instead of 256×256 pixels. This will make your image look more realistic and detailed, but it may also introduce some artifacts or noise.
How to use the /mix command?
The /mix command allows you to combine two images into one. You can use it to create new and interesting compositions, such as hybrids, mashups, or blends. To use the /mix command, you need to type “/mix” followed by a space and then two image URLs separated by a comma. For example:
/mix https://sdigi.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/create-photorealistic-images-with-midjourney-free-trial.jpg, https://sdigi.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/create-photorealistic-images-with-midjourney-free-trial-1.jpg
The image URLs should be the ones that you got from the Midjourney bot when you used the /imagine or /grid command. You can copy and paste them from the messages or from your browser. The Midjourney bot will reply with a message that contains a mixed version of your images. You can click on the image to see it in full size.
The new picture will combine both pictures into one. The AI will try to keep the important parts and colors from each picture, but it might also create some new things that you did not expect. The new picture will look like a blend of both pictures, but it will also have its own style and feel. but it may also create some unexpected results.
Tips and tricks for using Midjourney free Trial
- Be creative and experiment with different prompts and commands. You never know what kind of amazing images you can generate with Midjourney.
- Be specific and descriptive with your prompts. The more details you provide, the more accurate and realistic your images will be.
- Be careful with your spelling and grammar. The AI may not understand your prompt if it has typos or errors.
- Be respectful and responsible with your prompts. Do not use any banned words or phrases that are offensive, illegal, or harmful.
- Be patient and polite with the Midjourney bot and the other users. Do not spam or abuse the commands, and do not complain or argue if you do not like the results.
- Have fun and enjoy the process. Midjourney is a unique and amazing tool that can help you create photorealistic images with ease.
Benefits of using Midjourney free trial
- You can create photorealistic images from any text prompt, without any artistic skills or expensive software.
- You can explore your creativity and imagination and discover new and interesting ideas.
- You can enhance your existing images or mix different images to create new ones.
- You can use your images for personal or professional purposes, such as making art, designing logos, creating memes, or generating content.
- You can learn more about AI and art, and how they can work together to create amazing results.
- You can join a community of over 10 million users who are interested in AI art, and chat with them, share your creations, get feedback, or ask for help.
Limitations of using Midjourney free trial
- Generate limited images daily based on server load and bot availability. Check #status channel for remaining quota.
- You can only use the #newbies channels to interact with the Midjourney bot. These channels are often crowded and noisy, and you may have to wait for a long time to get your results.
- You can only use the basic commands, such as /imagine, /grid, /upscale, and /mix. You cannot use the advanced commands, such as /style, /animate, /story, and /dream.
- You cannot save or download your images directly from the Discord app or website. You have to use a third-party service, such as Imgur or Dropbox, to upload and store your images.
How to upgrade to Midjourney full membership?
If you want to get unlimited access and more features with Midjourney, you can upgrade to a full membership. A full membership costs $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year. With a full membership, you can Generate unlimited images per day, interact with the Midjourney bot.
- Generate unlimited images per day, without any restrictions or limits.
- Use any channel to interact with the Midjourney bot, including the #premium channels that are exclusive for full members.
- Use all the commands, including the advanced ones that allow you to apply styles, animations, stories, and dreams to your images.
- Save and download your images directly from the Discord app or website, without any hassle or extra steps.
To upgrade to a full membership, you need to go to the #upgrade channel and follow the instructions. You will need a valid credit card or PayPal account to complete the payment. Once you pay, you will receive a confirmation message and a role that grants you access to all the features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Midjourney is an AI art generator creating photorealistic images from text prompts. Free trial for limited daily images with basic commands. Upgrade for full membership with unlimited access and advanced features. Unleash creativity and make visual masterpieces. Ideal for personal or professional use.