Have you ever recorded a video with your phone or camera, only to find out later that it is too shaky and blurry to watch? Shaky videos can ruin your viewing experience and make your videos look amateurish. If you want to fix your shaky videos without spending money on expensive software or hardware, then this article is for you.
In this article, you will learn how to use a free online tool called Online Video Stabilizer to stabilize your videos in a few simple steps. You will also find out what are the benefits of stabilizing your videos, what are the features of Online Video Stabilizer, and how to use other tools to enhance your videos further.
What is Online Video Stabilizer?
Online Video Stabilizer, a free online tool, effortlessly stabilizes shaky videos across multiple formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, and more. It offers customization for output format and quality. Whether shot with a GoPro, drone, iPhone, or Android, this tool effectively removes camera shake.
Online Video Stabilizer supports more than 30 different video codecs, which means it can handle almost any video format such as MP4, MOV, AVI, WEBM, WMV, and more. You can upload videos up to 100 MB in size and choose the output format that suits your needs. You can also preview the stabilized video before downloading it.
How to Use Online Video Stabilizer?
- Upload your shaky video. You can either click on the “Open file” button or drag and drop your video file into the designated area on the screen.
- Select the area to stabilize on the timeline. You can use the slider or the arrows to adjust the start and end points of the stabilization.
- Choose the output format. You can click on the gear icon and select the format that you prefer from the drop-down menu. The default format is MP4.
- Export and download your stabilized video. You can click on the “Save” button and wait for a few minutes until your video is processed and ready for download.
What Causes Shaky Videos and Why You Need to Stabilize Them?
Shaky videos are videos that have unwanted camera movements that make the footage look unstable and distorted. Shaky videos can ruin your viewing experience and make your videos look unprofessional. There are many possible causes of shaky videos, such as:
- Holding the camera by hand without a tripod or a stabilizer.
- Moving the camera too fast or too much while recording.
- Recording in low-light conditions or with a high zoom level.
- Having a low frame rate or a low resolution in the video settings. Having a faulty or damaged camera sensor or lens.
Shaky videos can ruin your viewing experience and make your videos look unprofessional and amateurish. Stabilizing your videos can help you fix these problems and improve the quality of your videos. Some of the benefits of stabilizing your videos are:
- Reducing the blur and distortion in your videos. Enhancing the clarity and sharpness of your videos.
- Making your videos smoother and steadier. Preserving the original aspect ratio and resolution of your videos.
- Adding a cinematic and professional touch to your videos.
Tips and Tricks to Improve Your Video Quality After Stabilization
Stabilizing your shaky video is not enough to make it perfect. You may still need to do some editing or enhancement to improve your video quality after stabilization. Here are some tips and tricks that you can use to make your video look even better:
- Stabilizing your video may cause some black borders or edges to appear on the sides of your video. You can crop your video to remove them and make your video more focused and clearer.
- You may want to trim or split your video to remove some unwanted parts or segments from your video. You can cut your video to make it shorter and more concise.
- You may want to repeat or loop your video to make it longer or more continuous. You can loop your video to create a seamless and smooth effect.
- Add text, music, filters, or effects to your video. You may want to spice up your video with some text, music, filters, or effects to make it more attractive and interesting.
Alternatives for Online Tools to Enhance Your Videos
Online Video Stabilizer is not the only online tool that you can use to enhance your videos. There are many other online tools that you can use to edit, convert, compress, merge, rotate, flip, reverse, or watermark your videos. Some of the most popular and useful online tools are:
- Online Video Cutter: This tool allows you to cut or trim any part of your video with ease. You can also crop, rotate, or flip your video with this tool.
- Online Video Editor: This tool allows you to edit your video with various features such as adding text, music, filters, transitions, or stickers.
- Online Video Converter: This tool allows you to convert your video to any format that you need such as MP4, MOV, AVI, WEBM, WMV, etc.
You can also check out our blog, 7 Best AI Video Editor Tools for Creating Amazing Videos for more tips and tutorials on Best AI Video Editor Tools for Creating Amazing Videos. AI Video Editor tools are software that use artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to assist or perform video editing tasks.
Frequently Asked Questions
In conclusion, Online Video Stabilizer is a great online tool that can help you stabilize shaky videos online for free in minutes. It is free, easy, fast, reliable, accessible, and convenient. It can handle any video format and size and offer you a preview of the stabilized video.
It can also work well with other online tools that can help you improve your video quality after stabilization. If you have shaky video that need stabilization, don’t hesitate to try Online Video Stabilizer today and see the difference for yourself. You will be amazed by how much smoother and more stable your videos will look after using this tool.